Weight is a very important issue, especially if one crosses the borderline and enters into the stage of being obese. Checking weight is not only to look beautiful and pretty but to rid oneself of certain diseases, skin infections and health problems that come along with being overweight. Hence, today we are going to focus on home remedies to lose weight. Although, one can obviously visit a doctor if they like, but home remedies work naturally and are more beneficial in terms of having no side effects.
Below are home remedies to lose weight –
The easiest way to lose weight is to turn to your religion. Hence, this being one of the very effective home remedies to lose weight. All religions emphasize fasting as a way of life. Hinduism in particular times its festivals with changing contours of seasons. So this Navratri try fasting, it is easier to motivate yourself to do it when elders in the family are doing it. If you can’t fast for the entire nine days do it at least for two days, on the first and on Navmi. Next Navratri you can do it for four days. If you can, do it for full nine days, not only would you earn religious merit but also ensure a near disease free next year. Although religion preaches things we may not understand – but it definitely helps to reduce weight!
Sleeping well is considered a good way of losing weight. Listen to light divine instrumental music, keep a nice book handy, say a prayer or two as you hit the bed. It is important that the circadian cycle be respected. Sleeping and getting up at the same time is important.
Cultivate a more natural lifestyle
It is recommended to live a healthy lifestyle. Walk every day. If you have a desk job, take a five-minute break to walk around, try finishing your job standing up at times, stretch your limbs occasionally, and Take the stairs instead of the elevator. If your office provides for Yoga or Aerobic classes join them.
Program Yoga into your morning routine
You don’t have to be a Yogi, all you need to do is to practice a few stretches. Cobra posture, Toe touching a few Surya Namaskar and that is it. Indian home remedies to lose weight would be much more effective if combined with Yoga.
It impacts negatively your sleep pattern and leads to unnecessary calorie consumption, which can be seen accumulated at your waistline. Hence, one of the very good home remedies to lose weight, no consumption of alcohol will speak wonders
- Drink three cups of green tea daily. It can easily replace your cup of Chai.
- A Glass of lukewarm water, with a juice of lemon and a teaspoon of honey, taken first thing in the morning will have a catalytic effect on your digestive system.
- A bowl of raw cabbage satiates food craving and helps to burn body fat.
- Avoid Sweets, sugar, refined flour, bakery, rice, chocolates, fried stuff, and full-fat milk.
- Try 8-10 curry leaves early morning empty stomach for 3-4 months to get effective results.
- Consumption of mint tea or Chutney helps in weight loss.
- Soak few Jamun leaves overnight in a glass of water. Next morning drink the water empty stomach; try for a couple of months.
Go to a doctor if –
Hence, this article has stressed on various home remedies to lose weight fast. The above remedies may work, and help you to lead a healthy lifestyle. However, if your state is very bad, and nothing is helping you to lose weight, then visiting a doctor can be an ideal situation.